Well this past weekend my brother and his family from Texas was visiting. We had a great Sunday dinner at Bobba's with everyone there. The kids ran wild and laughed and screamed in excitement renewing their friendships. Jaxson had a fabulous time and never could leave this cute girl's side.
He truly loves her and misses having her and her sisters as our neighbor and close by. He still hasn't got it that she was just visiting. He states,"Kenny came back! She doesn't like Texas anymore mom?" I have to gently tell him no, she is only here for a few days. I tear up for him, the bond he has, and how he misses them so much.
However, he got to have a sleepover with 3 of the 6 girl cousins(he is the only boy) before they left. They had a great night as they danced and laughed and read stories. Molly was a great host, and said Brekin who is the oldest was reading them a story and Kennedi had her arm around Jaxson as they listened intently and then checked on them again and it was Jaxson with his arm around her. So sweet!!!!
I am so grateful for family and the closeness that our family shares near and far. I hope these special cousins can share a lifetime of memories and fun even though they are far apart. We will miss you, till next time Lichlyters!!!
Love ya Abby