Wednesday, March 19, 2008





So many of you have heard of these little creatures joining our family. It was a big surprise to the kids and I. Adam came home from "getting a movie" and had been gone over an hour. I was getting restless at home on a quiet Saturday because I was exhausted and throwing up and needed a nap and he wasn't home quick like he said.
Well needless to say no nap was heard of that day. He came to the window of the backyard and wanted us to come and see the surprise. I was thinking a new yard thing for the kids to play on. I then saw two yard things that they could actually ride on!!! I was in shock and kinda mad I wasn't in on this decision. He was so excited and grinning ear to ear. He had them ordered 3 weeks ago from the pet store down the street and couldn't stop smiling.
So now that " Lil and Phil" have been in our family for a couple weeks now, life is a little messy. They aren't caged so their droppings are all over the place. Not my duty, Adam is their primary owner so he is over the clean up. One of them is really tame and lets the kids pet her, and has come into the house a couple times!!!! I was not a big fan of that at all!!
Well there is always exciting events and change at our home. Feel free to come to the kobel petting zoo whenever.