So summer is here!!! Well I think so at 89-96 degrees. My kids thought so too!! Here we are with some friends at the splash park by our house. They had a great time and played for a couple hours. I however should start getting in too. I am going to roast in this heat I guess I forgot that part when we got pregnant. ha ha
The kids also had a great time last week with their El Paso cousins and went swimming in Bobba's pool. Most of them were pretty timid and wanted to wear floaties. Anyhow they had a great time and it cooled them off for the day.
We miss them so much but spent every minute wisely with sleepovers, walks, swimming, sprinklers, rope swings, and lots of trampoline time. They all pick right up where they left off and were the best of friends the whole time. Hopefully we will be able to visit them soon when they finish their remodel.
Have a fun summer!!!