Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The Kindergarten Kid


Well here he is the big man who graduated preschool. It was a sad and exciting day for me, what a milestone and how much he has grown up over the last year. Here he is with his friends MacKey and Blake. His teacher was great and he will always have memories of her and the special things they did.
Now we are getting ready to go to Ms. Connelly's class and be at school from 8-3. I don't know how I will do with my baby gone all day long. I am sure tears will be shed that day and Adam will need to console his hormonal wife.
Jaxson is the sweetest little guy and he has been saying the funniest things lately,"seriously" is just one. It is always at a perfect time and makes me laugh so much. I love this kid and will miss him all day he is away!!!