Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The battle with the bowl!!!





So it all happened a few weeks ago with Jaxson and Peyton and McKay playing ball in the house. We don't play ball in the house for many reasons, but I was tired of arguing and they were having the best time. Well soon enough Jaxson came running to me and cried out,"The ball went in the toilet and I flushed it." I was in shock of why he would flush it, and quickly went to the rescue. I got the plunger and reached my hand down in there, but to no avail. It was stuck and we had to go, so I shut off the water to the toilet and prayed it didn't cause any problems while we were away. When we got home my plumber husband went and got a snake to get it out. No good, only lots of naughty thoughts and a few words said. Aaron then come over and suggested to take the toilet off. Still no ball vi sable and unable to snake through the toilet. Using the shop vac they tried to suck it out, with a flashlight they could see it. I quickly got a skewer and theystabbed at the ball and a loud pop is what we heard. The ball was full of air, and would have never fit through the bottom hole. It was quite the experience and the culprit Jaxson was already asleep to see the victory of his dad and uncle and the battle with the bowl!!!