This is how I felt yesterday as my dear husband was gone at the Cardinal's game. He got tickets for his birthday so a bit of an exception and some stress for the new mom. I am kinda getting the hang of things again and we went on our first outing today to the doctor and it went great. Whitney is a mellow easy going baby and loves her binkie which is a huge blessing. Mya is adjusting at a slower pace and loves to say no to everything we ask!!! She does have a sweet side toward her sister though and loves to know where she is. Jaxson is a great big brother and is a great holder. He sits to watch TV and wants her on his lap. He says it is the perfect spot and she never cries. Adam is home for a couple more days and has been great at helping and letting me sleep. I am so amazed at this great calling of MOM and I wouldn't change it for anything it is a true miracle.