Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Life

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." Gordon B. Hinckley
I came across this and am grateful for life and the things it teaches us and our children. A couple nights ago we did some secret Santa things and Jaxson got out and ran to the doorsteps. I loved the sparkle and excitement in his eye as he tip-toed to each door and was so glad to give. He commented," This giving is great!" What a great son I have and a choice spirit of our heavenly father I am continually grateful.