Yes we are counting down ladies and gentlmen!!!(if there are any gentlemen I guess?) The first year of school is coming to a close and this chapter will be over. Jaxson has grown soooo much and learned a ton. He loves his teacher and I know this will be hard to beat for the coming years of school. I still remember my Kindergarten teacher and she is still teaching and we went to visit her for her 70th birthday. She touched my heart for the good and gave me a great love of school. I wish that was how more of my teachers were and I hope that for Jaxson. His teacher Mrs Connelly is truely a gift. She loves those kids and was meant to be a Kindergarten teacher. She make him smile and is always there for a hug or a listening ear. I appreciate her greatly and the good impact she has had educationally and emotionally for him. We will miss you!'
Here is the first day of school and a most recent pic. He has lost 2 teeth this year so grown up, and SILLY!
However no school means no schedule and a bit of a break driving to and from school multiple times a day!!!!! I am not a big fan of loading and unloading! We will find plenty to do with friends, lunch dates, trips, the library, swimming, and more swimming! Hope you all have a happy summer and try to stay cool!