yes, little hand prints painted on a paper from my sweet by and it said
Sometimes you get discouraged
Because I am so small
And always leave my hand print
On furniture and walls
But everyday I'm growing
(I'll be grown someday)
And all those tiny hand prints
Will surely fade away
So here's a final hand print
just so you can recall
Exactly how my fingers looked
When they were very small
Then he wrote:
I lik my mom bcuz she is nise.
Happy mothers day
Jaxson
I am so touched and overwhelmed by this great calling of "mom".
I love the good day's and am grateful also for the bad. I enjoy seeing their faces each morning and the light in their eyes. I love being needed and loved and appreciated. I love being snuggled and tickled and funny. My kids truly bring me the most joy and I cannot imagine my life without them. I love being a mom and wouldn't trade it for anything. Some days are a bit crazy but those days make you appreciate the great moments and they outweigh the bad usually.
Happy mothers day the the great mom's in my life! I am grateful to good examples and knowing that no one is a perfect mom, we can only try to do our best!