Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sweet times

So last night we come home from a date and I am getting the baby fed and changed and Adam decides to go out back and dig up some weeds while it was cool. So I am sitting at the table and watching Jaxson help his dad pick up weeds and Mya roaming around ---no cares in the world for this gal!!!!! A couple minutes later I see all of them with their backs to me over by the back wall lined up and Mya is folding her arms! I watch to soon find out they are praying and had just buried a bird! I was touched to see the cycle of life/death and the great opportunity that my sweet husband chose to teach them. Jaxson was so sweet as he said the bird flew his spirit to heaven. Kids learn at such a young age and I was so grateful to witness this moment! Sorry no pics I was busy watching!