Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Still alive!

I am back and was missed greatly!!! It is a fantastic feeling to know you are missed by those that love you most.


This gal had the water works on every time I talked to her on the phone and was all smiles as I walked through the door.



They were busy cleaning up I was told by M so she could get a prize from Mom.



But the cleaning didn't last for long I think dad had a mad cleaning on Tuesday afternoon, mainly this girl was the culprit!




Love was shared by most of the family and W was a great baby!




She even learned how to get dishes done!
J went to school and did all his homework and had fun with his dad renting movies and playing video games. When mom is away the kids will play. They were healthy and happy and calmed my nerves for another girl trip sooner than later!!!!! Thanks Ad I love you lots!