Friday, January 22, 2010

Such a scare!!!!

So here is the preface to this horrible accident. The kids got jump ropes from Santa and Jaxson the boy that he is tied them to his bunk bed and made a swing. The kids were swinging and I thought a bit dangerous and took them down and told him only to jump rope with. Well last night will all the rain and wind and craziness my son decided to put the ropes up again. Adam said they had been playing so good all night. I was gone at a baby shower and didn't get home till late. Well apparently she was trying to swing and slipped off and couldn't stand up. There isn't and bottom mattress to the bed and her feet went through the holes. Her sweet brother tried to get her down and couldn't so he ran to get dad. Dad got her down safe and sound but left quite a mark. I know we are good parents and that accidents truly do happen. Such an innocent little thing could have turned out so horrible and makes me want to cherish them even more. Little miss Mya is fine but missed school today because I don't need any incident reports made that we choke out our kids, but


I am a happy mom having her home and playing bag lady with her all day!!!!!! Love you My