Friday, May 14, 2010

A girls night

Well that is what it was supposed to be until the sick fairy came to visit me last night. So instead of a fun getaway, I spent a low key night watching Enchanted with Mya and snuggling with Whitney. The boys are off on the Father and Sons campout having a blast I am sure getting dirty, staying up late, and doing boy stuff. Jaxson couldn't wait and Mya kept saying "Is Gaxon goin to dat suns fing wif dad". I quickly replied yes and told her we would have a grand time too. Well a movie and some gummy bears and a frosty was the key to her heart ans here she lays sleeping on the floor. Mind you she only has a shirt on and her yellow undies all curled up with her baby doll. She is so sweet, and Whit went to bed like a charm too, well hopefully I can quickly go to sleep without hearing too many scary noises or remembering bad scenarios. See ya