He is the fun father who plays and wrestles and loves to be a kid with them. He loves to have fishing trips and just took Jaxson on a 8 day trip to Missouri and I know they will remember it forever. He is so involved in their school and daily life and always teaching them new things. He is such a great dad and I am so grateful he was taught by his great dad to be involved in his kids lives.
I am also so grateful for my dad who is a light of our family. He brings total joy to those he is around and always has good things to tell you and great advice. He has been such an involved dad in our lives.
He is still out of town working a lot and I have taken for granted all he does for our family. He is the most spiritual, funny, and giving person you will ever meet. We love him and miss him and hope he has a great week! He was raised also by a great father too and they are a lot alike! I also am so proud of the great father's that my brother's are and love them too! Happy Father's day!!!!!