
So this past Sunday we celebrated Christmas with my dad's family. My papa is my only living grandparent left and he has quite a large legacy. He just had his 51st great grandchild. There was about 80 of us at the party who live in town.

He is such a tender funny man just like my dad! I am so proud to have him as my papa and to my kids "Old papa". He is a one of a kind person and is so optimistic and always says he is "fantastic". I think that is sticking with a lot of us!

All of the kids gathered around the tree waiting for the Christmas carols to begin.

It was so cool how the cousins all got along so well and even though they only get together about once a year they played like they know
each other all along.
Jaxson said this was the greatest party and he loved playing tag with these other boys his age.

Me and Molly sat out by the fire and enjoyed the great weather!

All of the gifts. We got a new fleece jacket with my papa's initials
LLL on it and I have worn mine 3 days now on my way to work. It is so warm and soft! Thanks papa!

Another sweet photo of Zach and Molly and Noah. What a great group of people that I love a lot!