Well I guess since the loss of our camera and the newer one is difficult to upload the blog has been lagging a lot! Things that have happened are spring break, liver walk, baptisms, visits from cousins from Wyoming, and many of fun things!!!! I guess I need to add the picture thing to my long list of to do's.
Today I have been cleaning and listening to my sweet baby girl and her cousin play and dance and play dress up and be girls and I really love those times! They are currently in 2 purple leotards and having a snack and watching Beauty and the Beast for the first time today. That has been Whitney's movie of choice for the last month or so. She is adorable when she sings to the music and says"Da beest is weawy nice mom!" I sure love a catch up day, but gotta go get ready for the JDRF walk at school with Jaxson and pick Mya up and figure out what's for dinner ! Have a great day live in the moment:)