Today I am so thankful for these 2 great people! They are my wonderful parents who are young and spunky and love us a lot! They are great at keeping us together and are so involved in all of our lives. We are able to have SUNDAY DINNER every week and be together and enjoy each other and catch up once a week in our busy lives. They are some of the most spiritual and knowledgeable people I know also. They frequently have gospel discussions and teach us still as adults.
I am so grateful they love to be grandparents and like our kids! My kids are gleaming when they get to go to Bobba and Papa's. They love to go in their car, walk with them, be with them. They will have some great memories forever of days at Bobba's.
I believe no one is perfect, but we are always trying. We are a close family due to these great parents. Love you both!