So this blog has been hanging out with out me paying much attention to it lately along with a bunch of other things. I have been working a lot and with that trying to make life happen. I also have been emotional with movies, lessons at church, and some of my patients at work.
I have had some sweet patients and very sad situations lately and it has made me think about things even more. I do love my job and witnessing little miracles frequently as one patient survived a drowning, and another hopped out of bed after having her appendix rupture with a big smile to brighten anyone's day. I only see these things and thank God that I can be touched by their sweet lives. These examples along with my own children, seeing Whitney get so excited today filling eggs with candy to deliver some Easter bags. She was so excited picking who we should take them to , and running up to the door all by herself. I am so blessed!
I was so touched this past Sunday by our lesson on life and the trials one faces and how through life we must show charity and witness and endure. How tough this life is sometimes and how grateful I am to have the scriptures and prophets to guide us. I was so moved by a story of a man who had suffered many years from cancer and was waiting to receive a blessing and as the man came to give it found the fragile man laying on top of his neatly made bed all dressing in his best shirt and tie. He stated he was ready to continue the work on the other side after the blessing. I though about this and if I am ready for that and if I am doing my part to be the best I can be.
I have been running low on energy and sleep, and have been short with my kids and husband at times. These are the times when I need to do more. They need to see love and patience and be uplifted so they can do so to others.