Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Our first child with a broken bone!!! Mya was so brave last night as we sat in the urgent care for 4 hours waiting for and x-ray and to be seen.  She was so patient and quiet I think mostly out of fear:( She was playing dodge ball with her dad and brother as they have in our empty room for the past week.  Each time I am the nag of don't be too rough and this time they got the hint!  She couldn't move it and of course I was working and left early to go assess the damage. 
We have a broken clavicle and she will be in a sling for 4-6 weeks.  She is so sweet unable to dress herself, eat some things, and wash her hair.  The things you take for granted are so easily taken from you in no time.  We have a baby again and will be dressing and bathing her until maybe she can learn some things with her left hand.  Her dad and brother were so concerned and sorry for the accident.  Things happen and I am so grateful it was only minor.  Love my sweet Mya! Got to spend most of the day on the couch and hang out love a day of rest!