Yes today was Jaxson and Mya's turn. They both had their well checks and flu shots. We all went as a family because I didn't want to set myself up failure with all 3 of them crying and being crazy and only me to help them. So, we all went and it was the best visit ever! No crying and happy kids with lollipops walking out the door 35 minutes later.
Jaxson was 42 pounds and Mya was 28 I am not really sure on the height because I didn't get a printout. Oh well maybe next year. I can't believe I have a 6 and 3 year old.
After the doctor we picked up some dinner and went to the best store ever (Target) to get a birthday gift. I didn't join Adam which is a good thing because then I wouldn't justify the need for many more items. I stayed in the car to feed the hungry baby and enjoyed the silence. We came home to a night of baths, stories and bed!!! We had a FHE this week about service and it really stuck with Jaxson and he has been asking to do a lot more than normal and I get so proud of him and his willingness to serve his family. Good job Bubba!
Hopefully everyone stays healthy and we won't be back with everyone till next November!