

Yes Mya Laine is 3 years old today and oh how fast she has grown up. I still remember the night she was born, and how fast she wanted to come into this world. I have loved her more and more everyday since. She was a great baby and so chubby! She has grown to be a true girl all the bling and frills!!! You can always count on her to be dressed and ready before anyone in the morning. She loves babies and purses full of all her treasures. She speaks her mind, even though you can't always understand. She is a phone talker like her mom and wants to talk to anyone. She loves sweets and is a sneaky girl to get what she wants. She loves her brother and misses him so much while he is gone at school. She follows him around and wants to do what he is doing, Lego's and wrestling are a few. She is such a snuggle bug and loves that time. She is usually happy from the moment she wakes up, unless something like getting her shirt over her big head leads her to a meltdown. She loves her baby sister and can't wait for her to play with her. She is a writer and wants any paper possible to write a little note and bring it to you and say,"Happy Happy" I get a gift everyday for my birthday even though it's not. I am grateful for her and the joy she brings into my life and I can't believe she will be starting preschool soon, and riding the big girl bus!!!! I am a bit nervous, but I know she will love it and be the social butterfly! Happy Birthday Mya!