I am so grateful for my time I have at home with them and the sweet moments I get to witness. Mya gets on the bus in the morning and Whit just waves and smiles and waves some more. Mya always makes sure to give "winee" a kiss and hug before she leaves and Whit loves it!
Whit is getting so fun and walking all over the place she got a little bit of her nappy hair cut off tonight and I am hoping for a fast re-growth!!!! She loves to eat and will continue until everyone is done, so we have learned not to start feeding her early. She is going to be my handful child getting into everything and opening every cupboard!
These girls are soooooo into music and shake their booty whenever they hear a beat! We have had Christmas tunes on all day and they love to have a dance around the house.
I am trying to catch up but I need a lot of pics downloaded.
See ya later.