
So yes I turned the big 30 and my sweet husband planned a great party for just me!!!! My cousin was here for a couple weeks and has n
ever been around for my birthday and I mentioned to her I wanted a Luau. SHe wanted to have a party so bad and actually didn't find out about this one until the day of because she knew she wouldv'e spilled the beans.

Well then I told Ad never mind we don't need anything. He told me he had reservations for that night and to dress nice.

We went to Vogue and had a romantic and delicious meal and started to leave. I asked him if he wanted to get a movie or go shopping. He said no we should get home. That is not my husband and I was a little suspicious.

I came home and into the house and it was so dark. My cousin was home with the kids and I was shocked to see everyone yell and jump out. I was more shocked to hear that Ad took my phone and tried to call all the people he noticed in my phone to invite.

My cousin and mom and sisters pulled it off with decor and cake and food. So many of the people I love and care about were there and I did feel so special. I was instantly so grateful to have all these great people in my life! Old friends from
high school, church friends, work friends, family and lots of kids.

I was sad that my dad couldn't be there and Kyle and his family, but it was a great party!
The kids played and a bonfire was had too. Lots of chatting and eating and of course a delish cake! Thanks for the company a sweet cards and gifts, I am so blessed! Thanks babe for all your delegating and secret keeping I will remember it forever!