Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I am gonna miss this


I know life passes us by and sometimes it seems so fast. I have been thinking about our little family and how quickly we have grown and multiplied. I look back to our kids and their cousins only a few years ago. They are so sweet and just lived around the corner. Who new we would be apart now and that Skype on Sundays would be our new communication. I sure do miss them and their magic tricks! Life comes at us fast sometimes and we must hold on and enjoy the ride. I am grateful for the perspective I have that this is only a short time. That we must learn and grow and endure some tough times to be who we are. I am grateful for the constant little reminders to do better everyday. I know I miss some of the more simple times of life, but wouldn't change or take away anything today!