This gal is one of a kind! She sure gives me a run for not the mom of the year award. I just feel like we are both stubborn and she knows which buttons to push. She has recently had such an issue with going to school and complains first thing when she wakes up. I don't want her to hate it so I don't make her go. Is this her manipulating the situation??? I do love having her home and know she only has a short time before she is gone all day. She and Whitney and I love our girls days out and I can't complain. However I do love her more that words can express and she does bring so much joy into our home. She loves music and Party in the USA and All the Single-Lets(Single Ladies) are her top 2 right now. She also is quite an artist and has been really into cutting and gluing LOTS of paper:) I sure love her raspy voice and crazy hair in the morning, and her dad is wrapped big time! Love you Laines
Friday, April 9, 2010
Mya
This gal is one of a kind! She sure gives me a run for not the mom of the year award. I just feel like we are both stubborn and she knows which buttons to push. She has recently had such an issue with going to school and complains first thing when she wakes up. I don't want her to hate it so I don't make her go. Is this her manipulating the situation??? I do love having her home and know she only has a short time before she is gone all day. She and Whitney and I love our girls days out and I can't complain. However I do love her more that words can express and she does bring so much joy into our home. She loves music and Party in the USA and All the Single-Lets(Single Ladies) are her top 2 right now. She also is quite an artist and has been really into cutting and gluing LOTS of paper:) I sure love her raspy voice and crazy hair in the morning, and her dad is wrapped big time! Love you Laines